Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Time Traveling

We are already 13 days into the new year, and i wanted to start posting on here a little more often. So i am going to start from the night of Dec. 31st 2008.

New years eve i got off work early and went to one of the worst movies i have ever seen (The Spirit). After the movies i went to the store and got sushi and wine. This was going to be my dinner, i drank the entire bottle of wine and then got a call about the plans for evening. I was to meet some of my friends at Bleu for dinner, well i figured i would just get drinks. We met up and i had a beer from the bar and a small dinner. I also had a glass of wine and a glass of champagne, we headed to the Blue Note for some new years celebration (it was kind of lame). At the Blue Note i was welcomed with a shot, then a beer and another shot. I then bought myself a beer and a shot, and later had two glasses of champagne. After midnight and no new years kiss we headed to Eastside to end the night. I had a very weird mixed drink that Pants called "don't drink the kool-aid", it did taste like kool-aid and i am pretty sure it is what fucked me up. After that drink i was asked how i was doing and decided i needed another drink, so i took a shot and immediately had to go to the bathroom to puke. That was it for the drinking. That was also it for anything i can remember. The rest of the night i don't remember anything that happened ( i call this time traveling).

I was told that we left Eastside and while walking back to the van i was riding in, i saw 3 girls crossing the street, i walked up to one of them who was apparently taller than me and wearing a dress. I asked her if i could kiss her and she said yes (keep in mind that i don't remember doing any of this). So i kissed this girl and then i guess i tried to kiss her again and she pushed me away and her friends commented on me having a beard. I also yelled something rather rude, not to the girls just in general. Once i reached the van, we took a bunch of people home and i had to pull over and puke a few times (don't remember that either). I finally made it home and spent the next hour puking in the kitchen sink and then cleaned everything up and went to bed (yeah don't remember that either). The next morning and day i puked a lot, i haven't drank since. I however got my new years kiss, i just don't remember it (this could also be a very cruel joke my roommates are playing on me).

TOTAL DRINKS:
1 bottle of wine
1 glass of wine
3 glasses of champagne
3 beers
4 shots
1 mixed drink

I am definitely cutting back on drinking this year, it is a must. Money and health can't keep up. No more time traveling for awhile. Time to be productive

1 comment:

erik said...

i bet if you could convert all that into cans of beer you would have wixardstaff'd over your head.