Wednesday, April 16, 2008

May i suggest

in one of my older posts, i wrote about what i considered to be "perfect records". I realized this was completely based on opinion, which is fine, but i decided to take that post down. I could give a shit if you like the same records as me. Music is weird to me like that, i think music is a very personal thing and yeah it is cool to share with people, but i have been in far too many arguments with people about "good bands" and what is the best album or song by a particular band. So i hate talking music most of the time. I felt like it wasn't that important to list what i think are "perfect records" although a year later i still did agree with my list, but today i would have added two records to that list. So here are those records, i don't care if you think they are perfect, just take them as two suggestions of good listening materials to check out.

KARATE- KARATE
GRAHAM NASH- SONGS FOR BEGINNERS

No comments: