Wednesday, April 16, 2008

it's been a year or so....

I started this blog nearly a year ago, and stopped after a few months of writing it. I think i brought too many personal issues into this blog and that I was concerned what people would think, or that I would hurt peoples feelings. I even went private for awhile and realized no one reads this anyways. So after a year or so i opened this blog and read 4 or 5 posts that i had written, and realized that a year later that alot of things i had wrote about are basically happening again. I was going through some rough times and looking for a change, and now a year later all those things that i wanted to change have basically come true. I hated the living situation i was in, and though i am currently still in that situation it will be changing in a few months. I think this is good, and i am really looking forward to the change. However i need to figure a lot of things out (money, roommates, how to basically become a landlord, etc.) I has also posted a blog that had a lot to do with the band that i am in and some issues i was having. It turns out we are still a band today and maybe those issues weren't that big of a deal. However i still have issues (new issues), but maybe that is part of being in a band and essentially having a relationship with 3 other people. So it is kind of weird to look back at a year past and realize that i am kind of in the same boat, that things have changed but are still somewhat the same, that i am not completely happy with everything i am doing or involving myself with. I do think things are going to get better in the next few months, and as the weather gets better i feel better and more motivated to do things. So i here is to change and warm weather and basketball and home run derby's.

No comments: